The screw conveyors are equipment designed and constructed for the transport of solid or semisolid bulk granular product with enough versatility to adapt to all conditions, process and facility designs.
Conveying the product it is produced by the effect of an endless spiral that rotates on its axis inside a tubular jacket or channel.
Manufactures conveyors augers AGROISA can be divided into two categories with serial standard fabrications, although it is also possible to manufacture augers for special applications. The categories that are produced are:
- Auger Conveyor Canal
- Tubular screw conveyor.
In both cases, there are different types of endless categorized based on their application within the industry.
- Simple Sinfín Channel / Tubular: Moving Unidirectional / Bidirectional product with one or more ports of loading and unloading. A single engine.
- Double Auger Channel / Tubular: Moving Unidirectional / Bidirectional product with one or more ports of loading and unloading. It has two engines and starting the loop together with crazy knuckle joint.
- Auger I / D Channel / Tubular: bidirectional displacement product with one or more charging holes and several spots. A single motor; in the same loop, there are stretches of contrast movement.
- Auger feeder Channel / Tubular: Moving unidirectional product with one or more charging holes and a discharge that can feed bypass pants. A single engine.
In each of the configurations depending on the application for which it is made, the endless conveyors which manufacture and markets AGROISA have the following optional:
- Hoppers loading and unloading.
- Vertical stands and hanging brackets.
- Bypass power trays.
- Hoppers bypass discharge.