Compact Systems Agro STI 5
The compact Cleaning and washing Olives Agro STI 5 Compact is an integral small-format machine whose main function, mechanical separation of all olive products from manual harvesting and / or.
The separation of the different products are made in different phases, in descending order could be distinguished in the following:
1. Feed product through its dosing tray. At this point, a distribution flow homogeneously for more effective subsequent processing occurs. There is the possibility to modify the intensity of vibration of this element to suit the type of product that works at all times.
2. In a second phase separation occurs by density difference; a constant flow of air removes the lighter elements like leaves, land, and lighter stems. There is a possibility at this stage, to modify the flow rate and the flow direction to suit each type of product.
3. In the third phase, through the bypass system, you could always decide whether or not to wash fruit based on the presence or absence of products that have to be separated from the olive. This function is performed through the displacement of the sluice, by means of a pneumatic system that would direct the product flow to the washing stage or to the final eviction function is decided washing or washing, respectively.
4. If the machine for washing fruit is positioned, the flow is introduced into the washing channel, there will be a selection by density difference of various products by allowing the fruit floatation by water level generated in the sluice and the deposit of the heaviest products in the bottom of the channel.
The channel bottom is provided with a drag conveyor belt heavier off solids and a continuous flow countercurrent water will push the olive into the next phase of the process. There is a possibility at this stage, to modify the flow of wash water to suit each type of product.
5. In a fourth step, the draining of the water left attached to the fruit in the solids separation process occurs. At this point, there is a perforated supported on four elastic elements that allow a constant vibration channel and therefore the removal of wash water through its perforated bottom. There is the possibility to modify the intensity of vibration of this element to suit the type of product that works at all times.
The device is mounted on a water reservoir 2,700 l. It is keeping constant the closed water system that feeds the washing circuit and has a gate-drain with a manual opening to facilitate the cleanup of it.
This model has two optional free choices based on the needs of the installation: a compact continuous weighing system, and a module installed two additional stripping off and washed clean fruit.