Compact Systems Agro STI 20
The compact Cleaning and washing Olives Agro STI 20 Compact is an integral small-format machine whose main function, mechanical separation of all olive products from manual harvesting and / or.
The separation of the different products are made in different phases, in descending order could be distinguished in the following:
1. Feed product through its dosing tray. At this point, a distribution flow homogeneously for more effective subsequent processing occurs. There is the possibility to modify the intensity of vibration of this element to suit the type of product that works at all times.
2. In a second phase separation occurs by density difference; a constant flow of air removes the lighter elements like leaves, land, and lighter items. There is a possibility at this stage, to modify the flow rate and the flow direction to suit each type of product.
3. In the third step, a mechanical separation of those elements that maintain a smaller nominal diameter Ø6 is produced through a tandem roller with a certain inclination installed downstream.
4. In a fourth phase, there is a mechanical separation of heavier and solid stems with a nominal diameter greater than Ø32 mm diameter through destemmed, leaving free flow resulting olive-products (with clean fruit, it could be the same size as solids should be separated in the washing phase).
At this point, the machine is standard dislodges a conveyor belt continuously, stems and large solids that are extracted from the input stream.
5. Already tasks solids separation through the bypass system could always decide whether or not to wash the fruit based on the presence or not of by-products that have to be separated from the olive. This function is performed through a tolvín with a flapper valve that directs the flow of product to the washing stage or to the final eviction is decided based on washing or washing, respectively.
6. If the machine for washing fruit is positioned, the flow is introduced into a sluice in which the density difference of the different products allows floating fruit and deposit at the bottom of the channel of the byproducts.
The channel bottom is provided with a drag conveyor belt heavier off solids and a continuous flow countercurrent water will push the olive into the next phase of the process. There is a possibility at this stage, to modify the flow of wash water to suit each type of product.
7. In the last phase, the draining of the water left attached to the fruit in the solids separation process occurs. At this point, there is a perforated supported on four elastic elements that allow a constant vibration channel and therefore the removal of wash water through its perforated bottom. There is the possibility to modify the intensity of vibration of this element to suit the type of product that works at all times.
The device is mounted on a water reservoir 2,700 l. It is keeping constant the closed water system that feeds the washing circuit and has a gate-drain with a manual opening to facilitate the cleanup of it.