Olive Cleaner Agro 3035
The model of Olives Agro Cleaner 3035 is a large machine whose main function, separation of leaves, stems, light and solid land with more than Ø32 mm nominal diameter.
The cleaning function on this machine is divided into four distinct phases:
- Initially, through its dosing tray, distributes the flow homogeneously for more effective subsequent treatment. There is the possibility to modify the intensity of vibration of this element to suit the type of product that works at all times.
- In a second phase separation occurs by density difference; a constant flow of air removes the lighter elements like leaves, land, and lighter stems. There is a possibility at this stage, to modify the flow rate and the flow direction to suit each type of product.
- In a third step, a mechanical separation of those elements that maintain a smaller nominal diameter Ø6 is produced through a tandem roller with a certain inclination installed downstream.
- Finally, there is a mechanical separation of heavier and solid stems with a nominal diameter greater than the diameter Ø32 mm through destemmed, leaving the resulting free flow olive products (along with the fruit clean, could pass solid the same size should be separated in the washing phase).
The machine has included the following functional elements:
- A conveyor belt which dislodges the side of the same stems and large solids resulting from the separation at the last stage of the cleaning process.
- A conveyor belt evicting the side of it, the olive product cleansed of all prepared for the next phase of the process. This flow could take solid parts of the same size as the olive that should be eliminated in a subsequent washing process.
- A conveyor belt which dislodges the side thereof, earth and small solids resulting from the separation of the second phase of the cleaning process.